“Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said,
‘Never take candy from strangers.’
And then they dressed me up and said,
‘Go beg for it.’
I didn’t know what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and go,
‘Trick or treat.’
‘No thank you.'”
~ RITA RUDNER
*This post contains affiliate links
It’s that time again! Time to dig out all the Halloween decorations and decorate your yard and the inside of your home, and start working on your Halloween costumes for the family.
I was on Amazon the other day looking for a candle that smells like hot apple cider. *yum* Don’t you just love the smell of hot apple cider?! Well, I found a ton of candles, but what really caught my eye was a set of 9 Halloween scented essential oils. How cute is that? I wonder what the Witches Brew and Dragon’s Blood smells like, don’t you? I’m sure all of the other scents are amazing! Click here to check out this set on Amazon
All you need is an essential oil diffuser and your house will be smelling like Halloween and fall. You’ll never want to leave! If you don’t have a diffuser, this is the one I own and love, which you can find on Amazon here:
While I was on Amazon, I enjoyed looking at all of the Halloween decorations and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you! Y’all, I really need to win the lottery so I can buy all of the stuff on my Amazon wishlist, lol. Of course, I would actually have to buy a lottery ticket for that to happen :o) …
1. Orange & Black Floral | 2. Boo Pumpkins White Letters | 3. Black & Orange Polka-Dot | 4. 3D Orange LED | 5. Orange & Black Boo | 6. LED Marquee Metal Wall Pumpkin | 7. White & Black Polka-Dot | 8. Orange & Black Harlequin | 9. Orange, Purple, Black, Green, Silver Glitter Pumpkins
Halloween Wreaths and Door Hangers
10. Twilight Wreath | 11. Witch Hat & Legs | 12. Orange Burlap Wreath | 13. Boo Door Hanger | 14. Glittered Pumpkins & Gourds | 15. Owl Door Hanger | 16. Orange & Black Eucalyptus | 17. LED Marquee Galvanized Metal | 18. Black Cocktail Feathers
Halloween Throw Pillows
19. 6 Nightmare Before Xmas | 20. Black & White Striped | 21. Crow & Skull Garden of Evil | 22. 6 Orange Decor | 23. White with Brown Swirls | 24. 4 Orange & Black Bird on Branch | 25. Mr. & Mrs. Skulls | 26. We’re All Mad Here | 27. Crow & Pumpkin
28. 6 Pack Solar Powered Wine Bottle Lights | 29. Candy Corn Canvas Garland | 30. Pumpkin Express Train | 31. Vintage Fabric Bunting | 32. Owl on Pumpkin Silhouette Lantern | 33. Crazy Bones Raven Skeleton | 34. 12 pcs LED Tea Lights | 35. Happy Halloween Pumpkin & Crow | 36. 12 pcs Amber lights
And More Halloween Decorations
37. WICKED Wooden Blocks | 38. 25 pcs Tissue PomPoms & Lanterns | 39. Spooky Forest Tapestry | 40. Vintage Treat Bags & Paper Straws | 41. Vinyl Black Cat | 42. Printed Dish Towels | 43. Welcome My Pretties Door Mat | 44. Garden Flag | 45. Trick & Treat Banners
What d’ya think? Some pretty cute stuff, right? Yeah… I think I’m gonna head on over to the corner store and buy me a lotto ticket, lol. Wish me luck! Maybe I’ll see you there, too :o)
If you want to learn how to earn free gift cards from Amazon so that you can buy all of these boo-tiful decorations, you should check out my post on 17 Ways to Earn Free Gift Cards Online From Swagbucks!
If you like holiday posts, you might like my post on Memorial Day: 5 Things You Need to Know Before You Celebrate it Again, as well!
Candy corn & pumpkin pies… I’m gonna be lettin’ my pants out one more size!